A special Christmas Gift for Seasons!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

A special Christmas Gift for Seasons!

Post by sourisdudesert »

Still 20 days left before Christmas ... We can't wait! So what if we get a gift right now?

Libellud and BGA are happy to announce that 3 special Seasons promotional cards are now available to play online!

... using Speedwall the Escaped, you can steal a power card picked by one of your opponents.
... using Orb of Ragfield, you can summon cards using crystals instead of paying their cost in resources.
... using Crystal Titan, you receive crystal for each sacrifice and may destroy an opponent card of your choice.

Seasons is the most played game here on BGA and we strongly advise you to discover this wonderful games if you didn't yet, along with the two expansions Path of Destiny and Enchanted Kingdom.

We'd like to address a big thank you to Libellud for this!

Enjoy!
adrianamns

Re: A special Christmas Gift for Seasons!

Post by adrianamns »

Awesome! Thanks a million, this game is the best :-D
Korenwolf

Post by Korenwolf »

Hello hello,

if anyone would like to learn how to play Seasons, come join the group Game Tutors and post about it or send me a message :D

I've played Seasons online over 3000 times and I'm happy to explain it to players that would like to learn how to play it as well ;)
magposunnie

Post by magposunnie »

bump
etc
contig

Post by contig »

The fun fantasy artwork and interesting card design makes this a fun gift. I recommend playing this (especially online) for those who haven't yet.
shooshoo

Post by shooshoo »

I bought Seasons after playing it here on bga. This is one of my favourites! I absolutely love it. For a new gamer it might be a little much to wrap your head around it, but it is really an easy game to learn. The fun comes from playing more and more and discovering new combinations you can use each time.
Sarxis

Post by Sarxis »

Eesh! These cards are harsh, though I do like the Orb of Ragfield one.
Cejlon

Post by Cejlon »

WOrst polish translation ever :D

Return to “Official announcements [en]”