Screen format for Love Letter

Game development with Board Game Arena Studio
MrWatchdog

Screen format for Love Letter

Post by MrWatchdog »

Hi.
I dont know if i am posting this in the right section, but... Could the screen for Love Letter be changed?
Look my example down. I have a 1366x768 monitor. The screen is a little bit down already (as you can see by the scroll bar in the right), hiding my name/points and the second player's name in the right. The "updating game situation" bar on top hides the up player's name. And I don't have any previous card showing below my card, but it would be partially hidden too.

If I set the browser to full screen, I can see the whole board, but my name/points in the right would still be hidden. Also if I set the browser for 90%.

My suggestions are:
1) That space between the center cards and the up player cards could be dminished
2) The 'previous cards' coins could be changed from below to the side of the player's cards (there are too much room in the sides)
3) The phrases "last played" and "deck" above the center cards could be replaced to the sides.

It could be something like this (dont mind my poor photoshop skills):

MrWatchdog

Re: Screen format for Love Letter

Post by MrWatchdog »

The images above were actually taken with the browser set at 90%.

Below is the display with the normal 100% set up. If I want to see my prior cards coins, I can't see the up-right menu and the up player cards at all.

Return to “Developers”