Second hand peek ?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Nactra

Second hand peek ?

Post by Nactra »

The rule of being able to see your second hand to avoid first turn spawn disasters has been officially implemented on another platform. Is there any plan to make it available here as well ? Being forced to take suboptimal starts because of a 6% chance of doom on some first turn draws is unfortunate.
tchobello

Re: Second hand peek ?

Post by tchobello »

Nactra wrote: 27 January 2024, 12:19 The rule of being able to see your second hand to avoid first turn spawn disasters has been officially implemented on another platform. Is there any plan to make it available here as well ? Being forced to take suboptimal starts because of a 6% chance of doom on some first turn draws is unfortunate.
I won't do this as I don't have time any more for this project.
Nevertheless, as it has been implemented as a free project, anyone who wants to add options/expansions is still allowed to ask AEG first and do the job.
jlaramie

Post by jlaramie »

Oh I also like this idea. I might look into it
jlaramie

Post by jlaramie »

Nactra wrote: 27 January 2024, 12:19 The rule of being able to see your second hand to avoid first turn spawn disasters has been officially implemented on another platform. Is there any plan to make it available here as well ? Being forced to take suboptimal starts because of a 6% chance of doom on some first turn draws is unfortunate.
Which platform does this? I'm wondering how they handle the spy decree
nandblock

Post by nandblock »

Yucata. They only have the base game.

Return to “War Chest”