Pre select your cards for next round

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
SauloAchkar

Pre select your cards for next round

Post by SauloAchkar »

We should be able to (pre) select your cards for next round, if we wish, rigth after we played our turn and bougth our hand for next turn.
It'd make some turn based games much faster. I'd always have a chance to cancel and redo, but sometimes you won't change your mind for nothing...
Keithustus

Re: Pre select your cards for next round

Post by Keithustus »

+1
arrie1987

Post by arrie1987 »

I hope this will be possible for heat. In some cases it does not matter where others end,you already know what you want to play. Regardless of the others.
Could certainly help to speed up turn based games.
howie varez

Post by howie varez »

arrie1987 wrote: 24 May 2024, 12:58 I hope this will be possible for heat. In some cases it does not matter where others end,you already know what you want to play. Regardless of the others.
Could certainly help to speed up turn based games.
Agreed!
KatoriMotors

Post by KatoriMotors »

I agree it would be nice, especially for straights where it doesn't really matter where exactly the other players are.

I think the only issue is that it might confuse newer players if you don't clearly flag it that you should probably wait for other players to move in the corners before choosing your cards.

Return to “Heat: Pedal to the Metal”