LOOOT: Vikings on board! (Play it before the official release.)

Board Game Arena Official announcements
Robeetou

Re: LOOOT: Vikings on board! (Play it before the official release.)

Post by Robeetou »

Hm, I don't see squares on the board.... only hexagons...
Maria9107

Post by Maria9107 »

I am very angry with the new update. And I'm pretty sure it's not just me. There will be many players with the same claim. I have been a Backgammon player for more than 4 years and I play every day. But this latest update has totally disappointed me.
1 - Many times you make a play and it is not executed, which wastes all the time and causes me to get a penalty through no fault of my own. And don't tell me it's because of the internet, because I have proof. I have taken screenshots of the game so you can see that I have my WIFI full and very good, and even so, my play is not executed and I run out of time and they give me penalties. Very badly
2 - You do not have the option to concede the game. In the previous update, when the game was already considered lost, we had the option to concede the game so that the other player would not get bored Very bad
3 - Since we cannot concede the game, many times it is mandatory to play 2 or 3 games with the same player, which means that if at that moment I cannot do it for any reason, then I cannot concede or abandon the game because also They give me a penalty. I mean, I don't have any option, I just have to receive another penalty. The new update sucks. Totally disappointed after being a player for 4 years. Without words 😡😡😡😡
Bluegirl91

Post by Bluegirl91 »

I am very angry with the new update. And I'm pretty sure it's not just me. There will be many players with the same claim. I have been a Backgammon player for more than 4 years and I play every day. But this latest update has totally disappointed me.
1 - Many times you make a play and it is not executed, which wastes all the time and causes me to get a penalty through no fault of my own. And don't tell me it's because of the internet, because I have proof. I have taken screenshots of the game so you can see that I have my WIFI full and very good, and even so, my play is not executed and I run out of time and they give me penalties. Very badly
2 - You do not have the option to concede the game. In the previous update, when the game was already considered lost, we had the option to concede the game so that the other player would not get bored Very bad
3 - Since we cannot concede the game, many times it is mandatory to play 2 or 3 games with the same player, which means that if at that moment I cannot do it for any reason, then I cannot concede or abandon the game because also They give me a penalty. I mean, I don't have any option, I just have to receive another penalty. The new update sucks. Totally disappointed after being a player for 4 years. Without words 😡😡😡😡
ShikikanDawn

Post by ShikikanDawn »

This is a lot of fun! We're going to be looking for a physical copy come May :D
Jim Game Guru

Post by Jim Game Guru »

Its kind of a shame there is no preorder website for this game. I really like it and its a big missed opportunity for sales. I have purchased a lot of games after playing them on bga but you cant buy this one. Even the big board game shops dont have it as a preorder. Shaking my head.
denaiir

Post by denaiir »

Nekonyancer wrote: 10 April 2024, 23:13 If anyone's interested, I made a tutorial for this game! You can find it here: https://boardgamearena.com/tutorial?gam ... orial=1565
That's great, I wanted to play but checked the description and it didn't mention your tutorial, it's one of the only times I've clicked to see the comments and here it is :))) (btw, you are my gaming group's hero, so many tutorials!)
jellybelly11

Post by jellybelly11 »

Im really enjoying this game. thank you for adding it

Return to “Official announcements [en]”