GING... GINGKO... GINKGOPOLIS, it's all about an urbansi... urbanistic distopia!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
BreadedPikachu

Re: GING... GINGKO... GINKGOPOLIS, it's all about an urbansi... urbanistic distopia!

Post by BreadedPikachu »

I've read the rules and played this game, and I still have no clue what's happening or why I can or can't play cards, or what the exploit action is supposed to do, or how I score points lmao.
LadyJazz_May_I

Re: GING... GINGKO... GINKGOPOLIS, it's all about an urbansi... urbanistic distopia!

Post by LadyJazz_May_I »

The tutorial link does not work for new players, so that sucks. Gonna have to go on YouTube and see if there is one there, but it is nice when all you have to do is click the link. 🙄
5golden

Post by 5golden »

BreadedPikachu wrote: 21 April 2024, 17:47 I've read the rules and played this game, and I still have no clue what's happening or why I can or can't play cards, or what the exploit action is supposed to do, or how I score points lmao.
The actions and bonuses can be a bit tricky to wrap your head around, I'd recommend checking out Before You Play's explanation and tutorial videohttps://youtu.be/GN5h90pb16Y, it helped me figure out this game after purchasing it and struggling with the manual.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”