Redesign: login menu

What's new on BGA ?
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Redesign: login menu

Post by sourisdudesert »

We redesigned the login menu (desktop version only) to make it more beautiful and usable.

We also did it because some players had a very long username, and it was causing some issues with the top-right zone of the screen. Now the space used for the login zone is the same for everyone, so this problem is fixed.
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Re: Redesign: login menu

Post by sourisdudesert »

We did another upgrade on the top right login menu:

On mobile, we now have the same login menu than we have on desktop. It makes the navigation more clear, as there is now a clear distinction between the sections of the website (in main menu) and the stuff related to your BGA account (in login menu).

In addition, the "notifications" and "messages" are now part of this login menu, as these informations are related to your BGA account. In addition this allow us to have a cleaner interface on level zero.

We are going to use this login menu for other stuff in the near future, so that's why we decided to do this redesign now.
sprockitz

Post by sprockitz »

Something is wrong with the notifications. I got 15 and counting notifications that someone added me as a friend.

On another note it seems like every couple days someone new to the site or at least someone I’ve never played with adds me as a friend...I feel there should require some minimum interaction to add as friends to avoid the constant friend spamming.
sprockitz

Post by sprockitz »

sprockitz wrote: 03 March 2020, 19:30 Something is wrong with the notifications. I got 15 and counting notifications that someone added me as a friend.

On another note it seems like every couple days someone new to the site or at least someone I’ve never played with adds me as a friend...I feel there should require some minimum interaction to add as friends to avoid the constant friend spamming.
the guy did send a wall post saying lol afterwards...so maybe he just added then deleted me from his friend list over and over again to try and annoy me and it wasn't actually a bug.

Return to “BGA release notes”