MLEM: Space Agency - Send your cats throughout the solar system to occupy planets and moons!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
DrClick

MLEM: Space Agency - Send your cats throughout the solar system to occupy planets and moons!

Post by DrClick »

MLEM: Space Agency is a family board game where you step into the shoes of fearless captains of cosmic expeditions.

But hold on, these are not your ordinary explorers- they are cats!
These intrepid felines have long conquered the Earth with their unmatched bravery, and now they have set their sights on conquering the entire cosmos. However, their clumsiness might lead to some purrrfectly chaotic cat-astrophes.
Take the helm of a cosmic rocket, reach for the stars, or trust your cat instincts and bail out before things go up in flames. Fame and admiration from the entire meowing world await the most exceptional leader of the feline space agency.

Click below and get ready for an adventure that is out of this world!
https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=mlem

Note that it's FREE for all this month ONLY!

We would love to thank Herr Reiner Knizia, who designed this game, as well as the Rebel publishing team, and the work done beautifully by przemek88 and fistachos for the port, development, and adaptation on BGA.

And that's it for today! Enjoy your space time, and as always:
Take care and play fair!
iris1

Re: MLEM: Space Agency - Send your cats throughout the solar system to occupy planets and moons!

Post by iris1 »

Thanks for nice and fun game! :D
EmeBadass

Re: MLEM: Space Agency - Send your cats throughout the solar system to occupy planets and moons!

Post by EmeBadass »

Thaaaanks! I wanted to try It :D
DaddyKiki69

Post by DaddyKiki69 »

Thanks for bringing this here!
Endbringer

Post by Endbringer »

A fun game, but too many bugs. Should still be in Beta.
Doylander

Post by Doylander »

Loving the cats but just an fyi it seems that the turn history does not work properly. I have changed it to another column and I still can't see the history. Below the player panels doesn't work either. And I can't see all the player panels.
ErikLevin

Post by ErikLevin »

Doylander wrote: 27 February 2024, 21:01 Loving the cats but just an fyi it seems that the turn history does not work properly. I have changed it to another column and I still can't see the history. Below the player panels doesn't work either. And I can't see all the player panels.
Click the thumb tack at the top of the column. :)
twistoffate1

Post by twistoffate1 »

Stupid sexy Flanders spaceship stencil
Tetranomical

Post by Tetranomical »

I love that this game is on here, but every time I play, when I select what dice I want to use, it does not update the game. I constantly have to refresh, not sure what is causing it.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”