Arena belote 3de ronde met of zonder troef

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
pitrak

Arena belote 3de ronde met of zonder troef

Post by pitrak »

Ik verwittig jullie nu al ik betaal mijn premium lidgeld niet meer waar halen jullie het in je hoofd om dat nu plots in te brengen heeft niks met belote te maken waarom kan een speler daar zelf niet over beslissen ???
Na 6 jaar als echte belotecspeler meer dan 10000 gespeelde partijen en na 16 seizoenen arena ben ik zeer teleurgesteld bye
KenFin1

Re: Arena belote 3de ronde met of zonder troef

Post by KenFin1 »

Your stats find 9823 game tables played of which 9787 are belote so that's under 10000 games (though still impressive) but I don't understand, what has changed with belote? Lots of people are saying they're cancelling their subs in protest to recent ELO changes and similar but unless the translation is wrong you are unhappy with belote?
nik592

Post by nik592 »

I believe an Arena setting was changed for Belote for this season - not the first topic on this issue (see https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36080). As noted there, the forum for Belote (https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=130) is likely to get more response to this than posting in the general area. Funnily enough, no one seems to be discussing the change on the Belote forum, which makes me wonder whether the change is universally disliked or just really annoying a few people.

Additionally, it would have been the decision of the gurus of Belote (which I assume this player may be one of, given the number of games they play), so obviously someone playing wanted that setting. In any case, it is not the decision of BGA admin, but of frequent players of Belote. Hopefully, the change may be reverted for you next season.
Micalyptus

Post by Micalyptus »

Oui pour moi cette option de jeu tout atout/sans atout est un autre jeu ! Ce n'est pas de la belote, je déteste ! C'est vraiment nul, en plus ça ralenti le jeu car dans bien des cas personne ne prend au troisième tour. Je souhaite comme beaucoup que cette option soit retirée (j'ai échangé avec des joueurs de belote sur BGA, et il y a beaucoup de personnes qui sont mécontentes). Merci d'agir si possible pour vous
KenFin1

Post by KenFin1 »

Ah I see. Yes this is a guru voted change if it's just the arena setting. I get this in several games. Innovation has yet to have an arena option I'm happy to play. Race for the galaxy has only had it one season. P.i. often gets set to 3p which I find irritating and not nearly as much fun. All you can do is try and get it changed for next season

Return to “Discussions”