How are the very last points counted by the app (final countdown)

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
LePouvoirDuYogitea

How are the very last points counted by the app (final countdown)

Post by LePouvoirDuYogitea »

Hello, i know how to count points at 7wonders, no problem with that.
But i Wonder what are the points not counted by the app which appear "all at once" at the final countdown ?

Guild, War ? It seems to me War points are included in our score all along... I Never got it.
Thanks for your kindness
greenjacket124

Re: How are the very last points counted by the app (final countdown)

Post by greenjacket124 »

There would be the conflict points for the last age, and then the points for leftover money.
ErikLevin

Post by ErikLevin »

And the guild and wonder that provides a science symbol of any type.
LePouvoirDuYogitea

greenjacket124 wrote: 02 May 2024, 14:43 There would be the conflict points for the last age, and then the points for leftover money.
Thank you !
LePouvoirDuYogitea

ErikLevin wrote: 03 May 2024, 16:59 And the guild and wonder that provides a science symbol of any type.
Thank you :)
but i don't understand why would this specific guild would not be counted in the same Time as the others ?
CYPLA23819

Post by CYPLA23819 »

LePouvoirDuYogitea wrote: 03 May 2024, 21:01
ErikLevin wrote: 03 May 2024, 16:59 And the guild and wonder that provides a science symbol of any type.
but i don't understand why would this specific guild would not be counted in the same Time as the others ?
Wild Science Symbol is undetermined until end of the game, so it wouldn't score immediately.
nanospy

Post by nanospy »

CYPLA23819 wrote: 08 May 2024, 16:01
LePouvoirDuYogitea wrote: 03 May 2024, 21:01
Wild Science Symbol is undetermined until end of the game, so it wouldn't score immediately.
I just finished a game where I did this (both guild and wonder). I expected to assign the wild symbols manually at game end, but the site automatically assigned them in the highest scoring manner. It may have been doing so all along for the in-game displayed score, I wasn't paying close attention though.

Return to “7 Wonders”