Search found 3 matches

by Alexandr Darius
02 July 2022, 20:54
Forum: Saint Petersburg
Topic: Restarts in Arena?
Replies: 9
Views: 15092

Re: Restarts in Arena?

No restarting unless the player explicitly states his intention to use special rules at the start of the game. And never in Arena.
Well, I've offered several times to some inexperienced players to abandon the game in case they had like really bad luck.
by Alexandr Darius
26 March 2022, 11:10
Forum: Off-topic
Topic: Stop the war
Replies: 28
Views: 4506

Re: Stop the war

I've changed my avatar, left the nationality :) Anyway the situation is dare. We need to support Ukraine, because if Putler achieves his goals, it will be the same situation as with Hitler. Also for ordinary Russians it means ongoing despotic opression. Kremlin politics cannot be trusted, they lie a...
by Alexandr Darius
26 March 2022, 11:02
Forum: Off-topic
Topic: Stand-with-ukraine-bundle: Humble Bundle
Replies: 1
Views: 727

Re: Stand-with-ukraine-bundle: Humble Bundle

If you are from Czechia, I recommend donating money to Paměť národa. For several years they are providing helmets, ballistic vests and reconnaissance drones to Ukrainian defenders.

https://www.darujme.cz/projekt/1205934

Go to advanced search