Search found 2 matches

by Fl1cka
02 October 2026, 21:38
Forum: Rummy
Topic: Why! Why play like Gin Rummy
Replies: 2
Views: 304

Re: Why! Why play like Gin Rummy

It's a totally valid strategy. That said, I mark people who play that way as people I don't want to play with ever again. Because I find Gin rummy boring. That's why I'm not playing it. So even though it's a valid strategy, it makes me not enjoy the game.
by Fl1cka
18 January 2024, 22:49
Forum: Hanabi
Topic: why is there so many rude players here?
Replies: 50
Views: 9445

Re: why is there so many rude players here?

Because it's a cooperative game and and if they think you're making a mistake, you're affecting their ELO. Apparently some people have such sad, small, and boring lives that their ELO scores on here are all they have to care about.

Go to advanced search