Search found 14 matches

by mizzou95
09 October 2026, 05:12
Forum: Discussions
Topic: doubles in Castles of burgundy
Replies: 144
Views: 3795

Re: doubles in Castles of burgundy

same number of rolls each game. 25. And each game has the percentage to the hundredth. I would say that's pretty accurate. But those stats are rounded, you would need to actually count everything for the exact numbers. Also, if different games have different numbers of rolls, it's not a good methodo...
by mizzou95
09 October 2026, 04:41
Forum: Discussions
Topic: doubles in Castles of burgundy
Replies: 144
Views: 3795

Re: doubles in Castles of burgundy

no, i didn't watch replays. You can easily click on the game and see what the doubles rate was for each game. After that it's simple math. yes, I realize it's 500 games. That is why I went back and found out my rate over ALL the games. Wait, all joking aside - you watched 3900 replays, and logged th...
by mizzou95
09 October 2026, 03:35
Forum: Discussions
Topic: doubles in Castles of burgundy
Replies: 144
Views: 3795

Re: doubles in Castles of burgundy

yes, I realize it's 500 games. That is why I went back and found out my rate over ALL the games. The game has been played 4.5 million times, and the "all players' results show 16.67% doubles. With 4.5 million games played, there will be some players whose doubles rate is above or below expectat...
by mizzou95
09 October 2026, 02:05
Forum: Discussions
Topic: doubles in Castles of burgundy
Replies: 144
Views: 3795

Re: doubles in Castles of burgundy

"Tons of time issues on their profile.". LOL! I'm not about to trust anyone that is nerdy enough to check "time issues" on their " profile." I don't even know WTF you're talking about. LOL! 😂 [quote=FrankJones post_id=269529 time=1791502998 user_id=16351 Update on my do...
by mizzou95
09 October 2026, 02:02
Forum: Discussions
Topic: doubles in Castles of burgundy
Replies: 144
Views: 3795

Re: doubles in Castles of burgundy

The game has been played 4.5 million times, and the "all players' results show 16.67% doubles. So Frank, I have a question for you: when would you start to doubt the integrity of the randomized? 1 in a million chance. one in Quadrillion chance? When do you find it to be suspect? With 4.5 milli...
by mizzou95
09 October 2026, 00:22
Forum: Discussions
Topic: doubles in Castles of burgundy
Replies: 144
Views: 3795

Re: doubles in Castles of burgundy

Update on my doubles rate in COB on BGA: Still well over 17% so I decided to go back and look at all my games and calculate total. 17.25% over 3900 games or 97000+ rolls. Stats say possibility of one in 1.18 million. To all the stats nerds: when do I start thinking there is a problem with the BGA ra...
by mizzou95
15 September 2026, 23:03
Forum: Discussions
Topic: doubles in Castles of burgundy
Replies: 144
Views: 3795

Re: doubles in Castles of burgundy

Wow, I was trying to be funny and it went straight over your head. Just forget it dude... I mean, this means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things, and you are obviously butt hurt. Sorry I blew your actuarial mind and you went off writing 6 or 8 posts. BTW, if the stats on BGA are only f...
by mizzou95
15 September 2026, 22:52
Forum: Discussions
Topic: doubles in Castles of burgundy
Replies: 144
Views: 3795

Re: doubles in Castles of burgundy

oh, i'm chilled out. i actually am proud of the fact that my double rate is 1 in 750000 chance of happening and i'm still at a 300 ETO. I'm at the point where it is actually a game now to see how high my doubles rate can go in a game that clearly is a disadvantage to rolling doubles, while maintain...
by mizzou95
15 September 2026, 22:42
Forum: Discussions
Topic: doubles in Castles of burgundy
Replies: 144
Views: 3795

Re: doubles in Castles of burgundy

Wow, I was trying to be funny and it went straight over your head. Just forget it dude... I mean, this means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things, and you are obviously butt hurt. Sorry I blew your actuarial mind and you went off writing 6 or 8 posts. BTW, if the stats on BGA are only fo...
by mizzou95
15 September 2026, 21:25
Forum: Discussions
Topic: doubles in Castles of burgundy
Replies: 144
Views: 3795

Re: doubles in Castles of burgundy

I didn't say it, I typed in the number of rolls and chance of 17.35% doubles or more and it came out 1 in 28 million ( or whatever, close to that number I don't recall exactly and you seem to be wanting the numbers to be exact when it doesn't really matter if it's 1 in 10 million or 628million. poin...

Go to advanced search