Search found 4 matches

by elmoL
13 August 2026, 06:22
Forum: Rage
Topic: American Rules Variant
Replies: 4
Views: 8911

Re: American Rules Variant

In the original American version (from the makers of Uno) you could make a joker high or low. Plus you could play a joker even if you had the lead color in your hand as long as you made it the color that was led. Our family misses those rules when we play here.
by elmoL
13 June 2023, 07:56
Forum: Hearts
Topic: Hearts update is now in alpha
Replies: 31
Views: 5166

Re: Hearts update is now in alpha

I'm not a slow player but this version plays too fast. I'm in favor of all the new options (J◇, etc) but I enjoyed the previous version much more.
by elmoL
17 February 2023, 04:33
Forum: Discussions
Topic: Arena rules
Replies: 6
Views: 492

Re: Arena rules

Thanks but i don't think this answered my question. I'd like to know how to see what the parameters are for a game in arena mode before playing. Something as basic as how many players will play in arena mode games, to other variations based on the specific game. Is there a way to do that? Thanks
by elmoL
15 February 2023, 04:11
Forum: Discussions
Topic: Arena rules
Replies: 6
Views: 492

Arena rules

How/where do you see what parameters are being used in the current arena for games that have variations? tia

Go to advanced search