Search found 3 matches

by Michail Tal
18 August 2026, 17:04
Forum: Abandon All Artichokes
Topic: Elo-Farming Players
Replies: 5
Views: 313

Re: Elo-Farming Players

Update: Abusing the Elo-System by having a friend or another account loosing on purpose is against the bga rules. I have reported both 'azusannu' and 'loismogomerie' for this two weeks ago. So far I have not heard back from the bga moderators. They are still on top of the leaderboard of this game. I...
by Michail Tal
07 August 2026, 09:57
Forum: Abandon All Artichokes
Topic: Elo-Farming Players
Replies: 5
Views: 313

Re: Elo-Farming Players

Okay, lets play detective. I checked again, and i agree they look like casual games against a friend –wins going back and forth– at first. Until, at some point the last >50 games are exclusively won by 'azusannu'. Just enough to get to all-time rank 1 and a 50 win-streak achievement. So yes, maybe f...
by Michail Tal
06 August 2026, 18:40
Forum: Abandon All Artichokes
Topic: Elo-Farming Players
Replies: 5
Views: 313

Elo-Farming Players

Hi there, just noticed, that the current number one ranked player of the game (all-time) '***' has played hundreds of games against the same opponent '***' winning almost exclusively. In a way that looks like intended farming of elo-rating points. I am wondering if this is something, thats allowed o...

Go to advanced search