Search found 10 matches

by hon__
04 October 2026, 18:17
Forum: Agricola
Topic: Woolgrower bug?
Replies: 1
Views: 21

Woolgrower bug?

Woolgrower says: "This card can hold a number of sheep equal to the number of completed feeding phases." I just played a game where my opponent had this card and wanted to breed their new sheep into this card but BGA did not seem to allow it. The UI at the top seems to indicate the feeding...
by hon__
15 April 2024, 18:28
Forum: Discussions
Topic: Arena Game Speed Flexibility
Replies: 6
Views: 270

Re: Game Speed Flexibility

Will that apply to arena games, which is exclusively where its an issue for me?
by hon__
15 April 2024, 15:21
Forum: Discussions
Topic: Arena Game Speed Flexibility
Replies: 6
Views: 270

Arena Game Speed Flexibility

Is there any way to be flexible on game speed within certain parameters? For example, I am flexible on game speed ranging from 1 move per day up to 8 moves per day, but not more.
by hon__
01 March 2024, 20:38
Forum: Discussions
Topic: Must wait for arena game to begin before searching for another?
Replies: 2
Views: 203

Must wait for arena game to begin before searching for another?

I like having a lot of turn based arena games going at the same time. I play at slow turn speeds to accommodate time zones, so it's actually very little overhead to have a lot going at once. However, once the game begins, it seems the interface doesn't let me search for another arena game until I ta...
by hon__
22 February 2024, 17:37
Forum: Discussions
Topic: Arena Mode and Time Zones
Replies: 8
Views: 445

Re: Arena Mode and Time Zones

Ya, I guess my problem would then be I want more embedded preferences - ex., I don't mind playing 1 move per day in complete opposite timezone, but I don't want 24 moves per day in that time zone. Instead I have to either completely exclude timezones (which is bad because a large part of the playerb...
by hon__
21 February 2024, 16:46
Forum: Discussions
Topic: Arena Mode and Time Zones
Replies: 8
Views: 445

Re: Arena Mode and Time Zones

I didn't know that about the gears, thanks, but as you said it doesn't help with arena at all. Very annoying! Hopefully they can make confirm start or allow "flexible" to still have some user set limitations.
by hon__
21 February 2024, 02:44
Forum: Discussions
Topic: Arena Mode and Time Zones
Replies: 8
Views: 445

Arena Mode and Time Zones

I was playing a Turn based arena game and was kicked due to being out of time (it was a 12 hour timezone difference I saw after I had joined). I understand why, and that's fine. My question is when I search for an arena game (almost always turn based, since everyone is in different time zones) I cho...
by hon__
25 September 2023, 19:41
Forum: Great Western Trail
Topic: Balance material quantity 2/3p variant unavailable
Replies: 4
Views: 883

Re: Balance material quantity 2/3p variant unavailable

Neither of these were an answer but I figured it out; you have to select customized setup in the dropdown instead of standard, and then it pops up.
by hon__
20 September 2023, 23:38
Forum: Great Western Trail
Topic: Balance material quantity 2/3p variant unavailable
Replies: 4
Views: 883

Balance material quantity 2/3p variant unavailable

The Balance material quantity 2/3p variant box is checked for arena mode games but there seems to be no option for it at normal games. I know it is present in the advanced tab but I am 99% confident it either doesn't implement or gets nulled when other people with different settings join. If there i...
by hon__
25 March 2023, 00:03
Forum: Discussions
Topic: Is there a master list of open tables?
Replies: 1
Views: 687

Is there a master list of open tables?

Sometimes I'm not sure what game I want to play, and I just want to see which games are populated so I can minimize wait time. Is there a list of open tables for all games where I can see and then easily click to join?

Go to advanced search