Search found 2 matches

by Emiljan
04 October 2026, 12:38
Forum: Twilight Imperium: Fourth Edition
Topic: Dice Rolls and Excitement
Replies: 4
Views: 110

Re: Dice Rolls and Excitement

After finding the history tab it seems to fill all my needs. I was just looking in the wrong place for it. When it comes to dice rolls I understand why it would be bothersome for some groups. I think it's most relevant for casual friendly games. Me personally I would use it in async too. If such a f...
by Emiljan
03 October 2026, 23:24
Forum: Twilight Imperium: Fourth Edition
Topic: Dice Rolls and Excitement
Replies: 4
Views: 110

Dice Rolls and Excitement

Just played my first game of TI4 on BGA. It's an excellent implementation and I'm very thankful that this has been brought to us online. For me, when playing twilight imperium with my friends, the most exiting part is when a player is about to make a big, risky move. They announce their decition, th...

Go to advanced search