Search found 4 matches

by poisonwilliam
02 September 2026, 14:21
Forum: The Game Makers
Topic: Why limited to four players?
Replies: 1
Views: 72

Why limited to four players?

Just curious of the decision to limit to four players here on BGA when the IRL version allows up to six? I can see that the board area might get a little crowded with six more forklifts out there, so that may be the deciding factor. Just curious if someone with knowledge could chime in on the decisi...
by poisonwilliam
29 July 2026, 14:57
Forum: Zombicide 2nd Edition
Topic: Suggestion: Continue To Next Mission
Replies: 1
Views: 124

Suggestion: Continue To Next Mission

It would be great if there was a way to continue to the next mission after finishing the current one.

I know this isn't setup for campaign mode, but just being able to keep the same players and start the next board without having to go add everyone again would be great.
by poisonwilliam
13 August 2023, 23:05
Forum: Ark Nova
Topic: Playing on iPad
Replies: 4
Views: 2231

Re: Playing on iPad

Hi all, Hope I'm posting in the right place. Posting here because I'm not really sure it's a bug, more looking for advice. I'm somewhat new to BGA and love Ark Nova. I've been playing games from my PC. Recently, I tried to start a game from my iPad (or even join one I was already playing), but it g...
by poisonwilliam
13 August 2023, 22:47
Forum: Ark Nova
Topic: Playing on iPad
Replies: 4
Views: 2231

Playing on iPad

Hi all, Hope I'm posting in the right place. Posting here because I'm not really sure it's a bug, more looking for advice. I'm somewhat new to BGA and love Ark Nova. I've been playing games from my PC. Recently, I tried to start a game from my iPad (or even join one I was already playing), but it ge...

Go to advanced search