Search found 6 matches

by danithaca
26 September 2026, 19:32
Forum: Res Arcana
Topic: Can we get an update on new expansion?
Replies: 13
Views: 1033

Re: Can we get an update on new expansion?

Adding an aditional resource making this game too hard to balance. From my Pov as an 1000+ games res arcana. This exp too unblanace, ex: I can perform 18 resource from round 1 to round 2. Please remove pearl and add some new others mechanic Seems a bit odd to expect the BGA developers to remove mec...
by danithaca
26 September 2026, 19:30
Forum: Res Arcana
Topic: Can we get an update on new expansion?
Replies: 13
Views: 1033

Re: Can we get an update on new expansion?

By now I can only assume the pearlae imperi expansion is still in alpha because the few reportet bugs, see https://boardgamearena.com/bugs?game=1309 don't change their status anymore (e.g. some are in status "confirmed" for a year now). Maybe the developer has lost interest or has absolut...
by danithaca
01 October 2023, 03:09
Forum: Res Arcana
Topic: Res Arcana teaches you humility... highest VP scoring I've ever seen
Replies: 9
Views: 4088

Re: Res Arcana teaches you humility... highest VP scoring I've ever seen

Cheauwn, this is impressive. It would be interesting if your opponent has hypnotic basin, chalice of life and coral reef :)
by danithaca
01 October 2023, 03:03
Forum: Res Arcana
Topic: Please "CONFIRM" button needed when choosing Magic Item
Replies: 8
Views: 1220

Re: Please "CONFIRM" button needed when choosing Magic Item

Did the same thing a few times. I see no reason not to do it, but there might be some technical challenges.
by danithaca
23 September 2022, 00:28
Forum: Res Arcana
Topic: Exploit the ELO
Replies: 8
Views: 1513

Re: Exploit the ELO

I wouldn't say the exploiter is smart in any way. I have ELO > 500 and just barely won an arena game against someone with ELO around 100. And I only earned 2pts. It's not worth it.
by danithaca
10 May 2022, 02:55
Forum: Res Arcana
Topic: Res Arcana need Ban Pick in two players game!
Replies: 11
Views: 3590

Re: Res Arcana need Ban Pick in two players game!

Good idea! First player + Dragon's Lair is not fun to play against, because they can almost consistently win at Round 4. The second player don't have much leverage unless they get a good hand with attack cards or other strong engine to compete.

Go to advanced search