Search found 3 matches

by Vixael
02 October 2026, 20:42
Forum: Discussions
Topic: Posting Game Table Links in General Chat
Replies: 1
Views: 54

Posting Game Table Links in General Chat

How do you do this while keeping the hyperlink? No matter how I try it, it never hyperlinks to the table and just shows up as text. Is there a setting somewhere I need to change??
by Vixael
25 August 2025, 18:31
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Sushi Go Arena Pudding
Replies: 5
Views: 136

Sushi Go Arena Pudding

The tooltip for pudding for Sushi Go in Arena reads as normal, with most: 6 and least: -6. But Arena scores it as most:6 and Least: 0. Can we get the card updated in arena to reflect proper scoring? Or is it that Arena is not scoring the card properly?
by Vixael
22 May 2025, 22:55
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Remove Games Option
Replies: 2
Views: 106

Remove Games Option

Can we please, PLEASE get an option to remove games from the "Games you may know" section. I don't want a game I tried and hated to just sit there and clog up space, and the notifications for all these games gets very overwhelming.

Go to advanced search