Search found 5 matches

by VocalPerc
09 October 2026, 13:55
Forum: Zombicide 2nd Edition
Topic: How to win M24 - Demonstration
Replies: 3
Views: 166

Re: How to win M24 - Demonstration

I lost this scenario the first time I played it for this exact reason. I thought that ending the round with both cars of the exits would work, since that works for other missions. I was annoyed, but figured it out the next time.
by VocalPerc
13 August 2026, 14:40
Forum: Zombicide 2nd Edition
Topic: Cannot attack (random)
Replies: 3
Views: 269

Re: Cannot attack (random)

No problem! The rules make sense once you know them, but it isn't super-intuitive. It's just one of those things that you need to learn. Priority order used to be even more convoluted in the first edition of the board game. It's so much better now! Priority: Abomination (3HP) or Brute (2HP) > Walker...
by VocalPerc
04 August 2026, 20:09
Forum: Zombicide 2nd Edition
Topic: Molotov....how to?
Replies: 3
Views: 271

Re: Molotov....how to?

I ran into the same thing. It kind of makes sense after you know what to do, but I was really confused at first.
by VocalPerc
04 August 2026, 20:04
Forum: Zombicide 2nd Edition
Topic: Cannot attack (random)
Replies: 3
Views: 269

Re: Cannot attack (random)

Zombies have all-of-nothing hit points. What this means is that they need to be killable by a single attack to even be able to attack them. Also, unless you have the Sniper ability, you can only attack a space if you are able to kill the highest priority zombie in the square. So if you have a 1 dama...
by VocalPerc
29 July 2026, 15:44
Forum: Zombicide 2nd Edition
Topic: Option to automatically spawn everything when opening a building
Replies: 2
Views: 214

Re: Option to automatically spawn everything when opening a building

Also the order of the spawns can matter, if you pull a card that causes a type of zombie to take another action.

Go to advanced search