Search found 2 matches

by Fosforo
26 September 2026, 21:45
Forum: In The Year of the Dragon
Topic: Looking for Real-Time Players (UTC+2)
Replies: 0
Views: 17

Looking for Real-Time Players (UTC+2)

I'm looking for players for "In the Year of the Dragon" real-time games that can be arranged a few days in advance. My time zone is Rome, Italy (UTC+2). Table settings: 5 players, old or new edition according to players' preference, no expansions. If you're interested, please reply here or...
by Fosforo
14 June 2014, 11:34
Forum: Discussions
Topic: Why no expansions for base games?
Replies: 2
Views: 1426

Why no expansions for base games?

I'd like very much Board Game Arena, the level of the boardgame implementation is high and the user interface is smooth and it has an high usability. But I've noticed in general that there are not expansions available, neither for games like Puerto Rico, Race for the Galaxy, Hive for which the expan...

Go to advanced search