Search found 4 matches

by ddevil123
08 October 2026, 20:03
Forum: Tacta
Topic: Two fully separate card sections
Replies: 2
Views: 50

Re: Two fully separate card sections

If you don't have a legal move, then you play a card starting a new region. That's how it can be legal. Quite how/why it's a little clump of blue ones that everyone else was ignoring, I don't know. Unable to see without scrolling? Just not advantageous to play there? The player with blue cards was ...
by ddevil123
08 October 2026, 12:15
Forum: Tacta
Topic: Two fully separate card sections
Replies: 2
Views: 50

Two fully separate card sections

Weird situation in a Tacta game. How can this be legal?


Image
by ddevil123
11 October 2025, 18:08
Forum: Digit Code
Topic: Is solution attempt public or private?
Replies: 2
Views: 265

Re: Is solution attempt public or private?

Ferand wrote: ↑11 October 2025, 18:03 Good question!

It is private.
Thank you! I verified as well it is private, as finally I got an opponent who submitted a wrong code.

I was under the impression to be the only one that in fifty-fifty ending scenario ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS submits the wrong guess. I am not, hurrah! :D
by ddevil123
11 October 2025, 11:49
Forum: Digit Code
Topic: Is solution attempt public or private?
Replies: 2
Views: 265

Is solution attempt public or private?

Is solution attempt public or private?

In a typical final 50% scenario, if attempt is public and wrong, it means gifting the victory to opponent.

It should be private. Is it?

Thanks in advance.

Go to advanced search