Search found 3 matches

by RumbaJinx
14 September 2026, 15:15
Forum: Captain Flip
Topic: Recent canges to the game?
Replies: 16
Views: 410

Re: Recent canges to the game?

Just finished a game with 57 points, while my opponent had 67 points. Yet, I still for some reason won the game?

Link to a picture showing the end-game screenshot:
https://ibb.co/FbJ9Cy12
by RumbaJinx
16 August 2026, 20:09
Forum: Martian Chess
Topic: Board Layout
Replies: 2
Views: 180

Re: Board Layout

I like this layout. Fits a pc, laptop or tablet screen much better than a vertical board would.
by RumbaJinx
15 August 2026, 17:32
Forum: Coffee
Topic: Suggestion:remove ELO scores since it's mathematically solvable with forced win.
Replies: 0
Views: 81

Suggestion:remove ELO scores since it's mathematically solvable with forced win.

While testing the game during the Beta phase, I've noticed a balance issue, especially regarding the 4x4 and 5x5 boards and also with the Pie Rule active. On the smalle boards, the game state space is highly constrained. By applying Zermelo's Theorem and backward induction to the opening game tree, ...

Go to advanced search