Search found 11 matches

by Resolute445
24 August 2026, 02:34
Forum: Discussions
Topic: AI rule summaries are full of errors
Replies: 24
Views: 933

Re: AI rule summaries are full of errors

Slight aside, I just noticed "Users browsing this forum: Amazon [Bot]" at the bottom. I expect to and do see things like "Bing [Bot}" there from time to time to index the forum for search engine use, but Amazon doesn't do search, so it must be feeding their gen-AI our posts. EDI...
by Resolute445
24 August 2026, 02:24
Forum: Discussions
Topic: AI rule summaries are full of errors
Replies: 24
Views: 933

Re: AI rule summaries are full of errors

Yeah this GenAI infection is running deep. It's time premium subscriptions start getting canceled. A tad dramatic. Rules summary has little to no impact on the game or who you are playing against. If even that insults you you can just leave, you don't have to announce it on every AI post By the sam...
by Resolute445
23 August 2026, 02:55
Forum: Discussions
Topic: AI rule summaries are full of errors
Replies: 24
Views: 933

Re: AI rule summaries are full of errors

Looks like a bot called "Thomas" created it, and a pile of others in March, and a few more in July. Embarrassingly, the most recent "help" doc creation states outright that the bot didn't even read the rule book. It just guessed at rules based on online play. Seriously. This is g...
by Resolute445
16 August 2026, 16:52
Forum: Discussions
Topic: Keep AI Away From BGA
Replies: 95
Views: 4789

Re: Keep AI Away From BGA

Thank you for all your sincere feedback. I can see a lot of passion, and it’s great to see how much everyone cares about the future of the site. Finding the right balance for the future of BGA is tough. There are no magic solutions, I wish there were, and no decision has been made yet but when we d...
by Resolute445
16 August 2026, 16:39
Forum: Catatac
Topic: Get this AI slop off of BGA
Replies: 36
Views: 1689

Re: Get this AI slop off of BGA

We pay for subscriptions here, I don't enjoy seeing crappy AI spam across the front page of the website. Plenty of good games to find and adapt that aren't regurgitated junk like this. To clarify the process: the images were created by Guillaume Alarie, the game's author. He trained his own AI mode...
by Resolute445
14 August 2026, 23:53
Forum: Catatac
Topic: AI art?
Replies: 16
Views: 903

Re: AI art?

Hey, I was just wondering if the game utilizes AI art because to me, it immediately from first glance looked like it does. Personally, I don't support the use of AI because it takes away (or even steals) work from actual graphics designers and artists. Thanks for raising this — it's a fair question...
by Resolute445
14 August 2026, 14:16
Forum: Catatac
Topic: AI art?
Replies: 16
Views: 903

Re: AI art?

Obviously AI. Not going to waste any time playing this one.
by Resolute445
31 January 2026, 14:07
Forum: 7 Wonders Architects
Topic: Rigged game?
Replies: 11
Views: 1017

Re: Rigged game?

refriedwhiskey wrote: ↑29 January 2026, 15:30 I believe the English term is simply "likelihood function."
In this case, I'm more inclined to go with "confirmation bias".
by Resolute445
30 March 2025, 03:53
Forum: Love Letter
Topic: Love Letter still down
Replies: 17
Views: 2132

Re: Love Letter still down

I am aware of that. But deals are much easier when both parties are effectively in the same house. That is what I was trying to get at in saying that licensing shouldn't be a problem -- And many other Z-Man published games are on BGA as well. To me, this is more likely going to be a copyright proble...
by Resolute445
30 March 2025, 03:39
Forum: Love Letter
Topic: Love Letter still down
Replies: 17
Views: 2132

Re: Love Letter still down

My best guess? Contract with Alderac ran out and now they have to make a deal with Z-Man Games for a new license I think you are on the right track, personally. But since Asmodee owns both Z-Man Games and BGA, licensing the game itself shouldn't be a problem. My guess would be that the issue is tha...

Go to advanced search