Search found 2 matches

by Eldar21
27 August 2026, 01:52
Forum: "Alpha" games
Topic: Civolution: looking for testers who know the physical game
Replies: 85
Views: 3553

Re: Civolution: looking for testers who know the physical game

What I would like in your feedback: your final score and V.I.C.I's, with the difficulty level and the table number; any move of hers that struck you as wrong, or that differs from what the solo card says on the table; if you beat her: at which level, and whether the margin felt consistent with your...
by Eldar21
18 August 2026, 02:12
Forum: "Alpha" games
Topic: Civolution: looking for testers who know the physical game
Replies: 85
Views: 3553

Re: Civolution: looking for testers who know the physical game

Hello,
I have played the game 5 times and I would love to join the test phase and give feedback on the rules implementation.
I often play IRL and other games on TableTopia and verifying that other players and myself are doing legal move are mandatory.

BGA name : Eldar21

Go to advanced search