Search found 3 matches

by whaaalee
03 September 2026, 00:21
Forum: Hanabi
Topic: Hanabi videos with commentary
Replies: 1
Views: 138

Re: Hanabi videos with commentary

Great content :)
by whaaalee
10 August 2026, 23:53
Forum: Zenith
Topic: Any high level strategies resources out there?
Replies: 4
Views: 234

Re: Any high level strategies resources out there?

I'll start with a zenith card tier list https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/365004 ... -in-zenith
It does a pretty good job breaking down cards though I disagree with some of the picks. Ultimately, I also think that it would be more appropriate to have one tier list per early/mid/late game
by whaaalee
10 August 2026, 23:18
Forum: Zenith
Topic: Any high level strategies resources out there?
Replies: 4
Views: 234

Any high level strategies resources out there?

Last time I checked I could only find playthrough type of content. I'm interested in any discussions or links to top level zenith strategies :)

Go to advanced search