Search found 4 matches

by totmachen
24 August 2026, 00:40
Forum: Zombicide 2nd Edition
Topic: Party members and weapon loadouts
Replies: 4
Views: 288

Re: Party members and weapon loadouts

I tried out a few of these strategies suggested and can see how good the dual pistol and Lou+gunblade combo are. Just played the M5 with all the options on, got over 650AP before I called it and hit the exit. Exactly the type of tips I was looking for! FYI, Doug's ambidextrous is bugged at range wit...
by totmachen
16 August 2026, 02:01
Forum: Zombicide 2nd Edition
Topic: Party members and weapon loadouts
Replies: 4
Views: 288

Party members and weapon loadouts

What are everyone's preferred party members and weapon loadouts? I'm generally: Elle - Dual SMB + Kukri Lilli - Auto-shotgun - Nail Bat Sam - Army sniper rifle - Kukri Wanda - Chainsaw - Shotgun Ostera - Flashlight / search spam And Amy or Lou mostly for their Medic ability I almost never use Doug, ...
by totmachen
06 August 2026, 19:07
Forum: Zombicide 2nd Edition
Topic: mobile interface
Replies: 3
Views: 252

Re: mobile interface

You can close the goals list by tapping the white or yellow triangle (changes color for me) in the upper left area of the goals list. It will reduce to a white or yellow triangle in the upper right of the overall map and can be tapped to reopen. Agree on the other suggestions as well.
by totmachen
02 August 2026, 04:02
Forum: Zombicide 2nd Edition
Topic: Does the successful mission list work for anyone?
Replies: 4
Views: 293

Re: Does the successful mission list work for anyone?

It's a bit backwards, black square means you haven't beat the map, white/clear square means you have.

Go to advanced search