Search found 5 matches

by Aferiss
05 October 2026, 06:19
Forum: Reforest
Topic: First player indicator needed
Replies: 4
Views: 191

Re: First player indicator needed

It's absolute vital addition.
by Aferiss
08 September 2026, 12:40
Forum: The Bloody Inn
Topic: Promoting Aferiss's Interactive Tutorial #2205
Replies: 1
Views: 87

Re: Promoting Aferiss's Interactive Tutorial #2205

Your feedback is essential!
As it was mentioned in the tutorial, please adress all issues and recomendations directly to me, so I can improve it.

Thank you for developing!
by Aferiss
31 August 2026, 09:51
Forum: The Bloody Inn
Topic: Bloody Inn bug has now been fixed
Replies: 2
Views: 443

Re: Bloody Inn bug has now been fixed

koningco wrote: ↑29 July 2026, 01:51 Thank you, I would like to try this game as soon as a tutorial is available...
You can try it now;)
by Aferiss
18 August 2026, 21:25
Forum: The Bloody Inn
Topic: The Real History & Cinematic Origins
Replies: 1
Views: 204

The Real History & Cinematic Origins

Hello everyone! Here I would like to share with dear fellow players the legacy behind the board game we all love to play. I wanted to do it for a long ago, but to discover everything personally took more time than expected. It might inspire someone to learn the game deeper or at least explain bette...

Go to advanced search