Search found 8 matches

by stikelrw
02 October 2026, 05:23
Forum: Qwinto
Topic: I finally achieved the 100 point game!!
Replies: 2
Views: 435

Re: I finally achieved the 100 point game!!

I haven't but I just hit a high of 96 in 2-player which is the highest I've ever achieved.
by stikelrw
26 September 2026, 17:02
Forum: Coupell
Topic: 4 new letters per turn option
Replies: 0
Views: 54

4 new letters per turn option

I would like for there to be an option in the setting where you get 4 new letters per turn instead of 3. This would make for a faster game (12 turns instead of 16) as well as easier opportunity to play longer words. After playing a long word in the current version, it feels like you need to waste a ...
by stikelrw
18 September 2026, 22:15
Forum: Mountain Goats
Topic: A Reward System for Unused Dice
Replies: 1
Views: 99

A Reward System for Unused Dice

To add strategy to the game and reduce the number of bad luck rolls, I would like an option to provide a reward for the dice that we don't use to move our goats. I've thought of 2 possible systems. 1) Give a 1-point bonus per unused die that gets added to the score at the end of the game. 2) Make th...
by stikelrw
01 September 2026, 02:44
Forum: Space Base
Topic: Dummy Player for 2-Player Games
Replies: 3
Views: 173

Re: Dummy Player for 2-Player Games

An alternative to a dummy player would be an option to have the red sector reward(s) on your opponent's roll count twice. Then it would also be incentivized to build up those rewards.
by stikelrw
31 August 2026, 07:18
Forum: Space Base
Topic: Dummy Player for 2-Player Games
Replies: 3
Views: 173

Dummy Player for 2-Player Games

I would like for there to be an option with 2 human player games to have a 3rd "dummy" player who just rolls the dice but doesn't buy cards, track VPs, or do anything else. The reason would be to improve the red (deployed) rewards in 2 player games. As it stands right now in 2 player games...
by stikelrw
31 August 2026, 07:11
Forum: Space Base
Topic: 2X reward card for charging abilities
Replies: 2
Views: 266

Re: 2X reward card for charging abilities

I've also noticed that if you spend the 2X reward on the 8 sector after rolling an 8, you don't get it right back. I believe that's a glitch, because you should be able to spend the reward before selecting the sector and then earn it back when you choose the 8 sector.
by stikelrw
25 August 2026, 04:41
Forum: Mountain Goats
Topic: Getting to adjust the dice for multiple low numbers
Replies: 1
Views: 119

Getting to adjust the dice for multiple low numbers

There is an existing rule that I like where you can change all but one 1 to any value of the die. This mitigates some of the weakest rolls. However, there are other weak rolls, such as having more than two 2s or more than 3 of any number. It would be nice to be able to change the extra dice in these...
by stikelrw
25 August 2026, 04:28
Forum: Mountain Goats
Topic: Player 2 advantage
Replies: 4
Views: 192

Re: Player 2 advantage

Yes I do! So I think in 2 player games, there should be a Competitive option to play back-to-back games with a rotating starting player and the total points counting for the win. They recently added this to Double Seven (which has a first player advantage)

Go to advanced search