Search found 2 matches

by mattgrobbel
02 October 2026, 07:53
Forum: Heat: Pedal to the Metal
Topic: Question about Slipstream
Replies: 7
Views: 306

Re: Question about Slipstream

Thank you. Everything you said makes sense and I understand. The only problem is in game on BGA it made me pay heat for the over speed and for the slipstream. I stopped before a corner line and wasn't due to pay any heat, but when I used slipstream to cross the line I paid for the amount of speed ov...
by mattgrobbel
02 October 2026, 06:14
Forum: Heat: Pedal to the Metal
Topic: Question about Slipstream
Replies: 7
Views: 306

Re: Question about Slipstream

Hey all, Brand new to this game, friend bought it and going to play this weekend. Tried playing two games on BGA and think I have it figured out except for the slipstreaming issue mentioned in this thread. Can someone explain it a little more? Not sure why the rules say that slipstreaming does NOT i...

Go to advanced search