Search found 3 matches

by SHOGUNArt
27 September 2026, 18:20
Forum: Discussions
Topic: Option to forfeit the game?
Replies: 22
Views: 307

Re: Option to forfeit the game?

I don't know that is why i am asking. I have only played 2 and 3 player games. In a 3 player game i had so many situations where one player got crazy good starting hand and was so far in front that it was impossible for other 2 players to catch up. When we ended the game the player started apologizi...
by SHOGUNArt
27 September 2026, 08:51
Forum: Discussions
Topic: Option to forfeit the game?
Replies: 22
Views: 307

Re: Option to forfeit the game?

ShivaWare Thank you for the explanation. Wow, I never thought that people would get so sensitive or triggered by me asking a simple question about forfeit the game option. I not talking about abusing the forfeit option, but talking about games where one player got so good hands at the beginning and ...
by SHOGUNArt
26 September 2026, 21:03
Forum: Discussions
Topic: Option to forfeit the game?
Replies: 22
Views: 307

Option to forfeit the game?

Hello, I am new here and i would like to know why is there no option to forfeit the game? I am asking because i played so many matches in Ark Nova 3 player game where players got crazy good cards combinations at beginning and they run away within few brakes. It was impossible to catch up... Then i h...

Go to advanced search