Search found 3 matches

by MrMister
02 October 2026, 16:00
Forum: Ark Nova
Topic: No one wants to play Peaceable mode?
Replies: 8
Views: 130

Re: No one wants to play Peaceable mode?

As a side note - I see people starting games as their "First Game" when if you look at their profile, theyve played 20. I feel like you shouldnt be able to start a first game in that game. Also, if you are starting your first game or beginner - you shoujld be able to customize it so someo...
by MrMister
02 October 2026, 14:32
Forum: Ark Nova
Topic: No one wants to play Peaceable mode?
Replies: 8
Views: 130

Re: No one wants to play Peaceable mode?

There are two reasons people prefer non-peacefull mode. ( Which most consider the variant between the two options) 1: The cards that target players with negative effects are a way to balance the game. They can only be used against the player with the most points ( appeal or CP). Its a way for the o...
by MrMister
02 October 2026, 04:09
Forum: Ark Nova
Topic: No one wants to play Peaceable mode?
Replies: 8
Views: 130

No one wants to play Peaceable mode?

I bought the physical game about a month ago and I have played with the family 4 or 5 times, so I decided to give it a try on BGA. Its almost impossible to find a match with people using the base game mode with peaceable mode turned on. Do that many people really want to play with that turned off? E...

Go to advanced search