Search found 2 matches

by WizardPokuston
10 October 2026, 06:59
Forum: Čeština - cs
Topic: Error "You can only translate into one of your spoken languages".
Replies: 2
Views: 30

Re: Error "You can only translate into one of your spoken languages".

Yes, I have only English and Czech set in languages. I also tried changing settings only to one, but it didn't help.

I also find it strange that in my profile is displyed only one langugae.

I will contact the support.

Thank you very much for your help!
by WizardPokuston
09 October 2026, 20:54
Forum: Čeština - cs
Topic: Error "You can only translate into one of your spoken languages".
Replies: 2
Views: 30

Error "You can only translate into one of your spoken languages".

Hi, I'd like to help with translations from English to Czech, but when trying to translate the strings I get the error "You can only translate into one of your spoken languages" again and again. I have both languages (English and Czech) set in personal profile and it still is not working. ...

Go to advanced search