Search found 3 matches

by VenatorDomitor
14 August 2026, 19:36
Forum: Official announcements [en]
Topic: CATATAↃ: Pawsome teamwork!
Replies: 80
Views: 3329

Re: CATATAↃ: Pawsome teamwork!

Please remove this ai slop. This is not what I want my money supporting. At the very least it needs to be disclosed as ai. Do better BGA
by VenatorDomitor
14 August 2026, 19:31
Forum: Catatac
Topic: Get this AI slop off of BGA
Replies: 36
Views: 1716

Re: Get this AI slop off of BGA

It’s incredibly disappointing to see this ai slop on BGA. I’ve subscribed for years and never until now have I considered cancelling. This is not what I want my money supporting. Do better BGA.
by VenatorDomitor
10 December 2022, 08:55
Forum: Gaia Project
Topic: #4 - Solo Challenge [December 2022] INACTIVE
Replies: 49
Views: 9381

Re: #4 - Solo Challenge [December 2022] ACTIVE

VenatorDomitor 167 vs Automächtig 130 - https://boardgamearena.com/table?table=325214868 - Focused on Navigation and AI with a single early point in gaiaforming. So glad to have discovered this monthly challenge! Was very fun looking through and comparing to everyone. Clearly I have a lot to learn b...

Go to advanced search