Search found 4 matches

by nightrider
22 September 2026, 22:36
Forum: Developers
Topic: SFTP: Download Project fails: isDate is not a function
Replies: 1
Views: 92

SFTP: Download Project fails: isDate is not a function

I created an empty folder named C:\reversidean which is the name of my project. I ran SFTP: config in that folder. It created a .vscode folder with a sftp.json file inside. I edited that file as in the Setting up BGA Development ... File Sync instructions It created a tree of folders similar to my r...
by nightrider
21 September 2026, 22:44
Forum: Developers
Topic: This game doesn't have a valid BGG_ID.
Replies: 3
Views: 107

Re: This game doesn't have a valid BGG_ID.

Many thanks for that information. Now the First Steps say that... 'Your projects will be listed in the "home" folder. If you have already created a new game project, you should see a folder with the project name be in your "home" folder.' ... but I don't know where to look for th...
by nightrider
21 September 2026, 16:40
Forum: Developers
Topic: This game doesn't have a valid BGG_ID.
Replies: 3
Views: 107

This game doesn't have a valid BGG_ID.

I created a new tutorial project named reversidean. When I open it, I see this: This game doesn't have a valid BGG_ID. Please fill in this information in the gameinfos file and reload the game informations. I don't know how to find the gameinfos file. I clicked "Check Project" which genera...
by nightrider
30 March 2023, 06:09
Forum: It's a Wonderful World
Topic: Solo Mode Disabled?
Replies: 7
Views: 1524

Re: Solo Mode Disabled?

I don't know if this is the reason, but when I can't get into Solo mode I don't see the option to switch to training mode.

Go to advanced search