Search found 4 matches

by Freefallin
11 September 2026, 15:59
Forum: "Alpha" games
Topic: The Reckoners - Public Alpha invite
Replies: 3
Views: 242

Re: The Reckoners - Public Alpha invite

I'd love to help playtest this one. A great cooperative game!
by Freefallin
24 August 2026, 14:52
Forum: "Alpha" games
Topic: Expeditions from Stonemaier Games is now in ALPHA!
Replies: 10
Views: 805

Re: Expeditions from Stonemaier Games is now in ALPHA!

This is one of my favorite games! Are you accepting anyone as testers?
by Freefallin
24 August 2026, 14:50
Forum: "Alpha" games
Topic: Libertalia: Winds of Galecrest is in alpha
Replies: 12
Views: 811

Re: Libertalia: Winds of Galecrest is in alpha

Hello! I'd love to be added to the testing group. Love this game!

BGA: Freefallin
by Freefallin
21 August 2026, 21:34
Forum: "Alpha" games
Topic: Civolution: looking for testers who know the physical game
Replies: 85
Views: 3553

Re: Civolution: looking for testers who know the physical game

Hi! I would love to take part and help test this out. BGA: Freefallin

Go to advanced search