Search found 695 matches

by Jest Phulin
10 December 2018, 08:17
Forum: 7 Wonders
Topic: possible stealing
Replies: 9
Views: 389

Re: possible stealing

Just a friendly reminder -- the place to report suspicious behavior is via the "report this player" link in each person's profile, not in the forums. The people who investigate these issues are used to a consistent way to get their information, which is not by digging through the forums. I...
by Jest Phulin
04 December 2018, 15:27
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: The thumb system issues
Replies: 3
Views: 137

Re: The thumb system issues

....l since there is practically no reason to give a red thumb if you didn't play with this player. Unless they have repeatedly shown themselves in the forums to be someone you don't want to spend time with... There are a few people that have annoyed me on the forums to the point that I don't want ...
by Jest Phulin
01 December 2018, 18:39
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: The thumb system issues
Replies: 3
Views: 137

Re: The thumb system issues

The logic to the "you haven't played with them recently" is probably a hold-over from when the site was entirely real-time, and no turn-based games were available. A game would end, and all players would still be at the table and presented with the opportunity to give red/green thumbs to o...
by Jest Phulin
30 November 2018, 22:12
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Abandon d une partie
Replies: 2
Views: 66

Re: Abandon d une partie

There are already some methods to leave games, all of them located in the gear drop-down menu: You can propose to abandon a game collectively (gear -> handshake "propose to abandon game"). However, this requires that all players agree. If it is just you and one other player, you can conced...
by Jest Phulin
30 November 2018, 19:24
Forum: Discussions
Topic: quitter simultanément ?
Replies: 1
Views: 69

Re: quitter simultanément ?

Sorry, my French isn't good enough to type the instructions in it... Under the gear in the upper right corner, look for the handshake labeled "Proposer un abandon collectif de la partie" Once the proposal has been made, players can vote if they want to abandon the game or not. Important: A...
by Jest Phulin
28 November 2018, 20:24
Forum: Seasons
Topic: No Thieving Fairy!!!
Replies: 6
Views: 183

Re: No Thieving Fairy!!!

Ah. I did not realize that this was what Magician's Model was.

Could you provide a link showing that removal of this (and any other card) is an official variant?

Thanks.
by Jest Phulin
28 November 2018, 06:55
Forum: Seasons
Topic: No Thieving Fairy!!!
Replies: 6
Views: 183

Re: No Thieving Fairy!!!

Please see all of the Stone Age "starvation strategy should be eliminated" posts.... :) No matter how much you or your group of friends dislikes a particular card/strategy, if it is in the official rules and there is no official variant to get rid of it, it will remain implemented on BGA. ...
by Jest Phulin
27 November 2018, 04:36
Forum: Discussions
Topic: frequent lockups
Replies: 8
Views: 216

Re: frequent lockups

They do read posts, but if it looks like a bug that's only affecting one (or a very few) people, they put it into the "to do when I'm working on bugs" section. When they do work on bugs, they go through the bug reports.
by Jest Phulin
22 November 2018, 21:19
Forum: Puerto Rico
Topic: Show victory points?
Replies: 4
Views: 405

Re: Show victory points?

Of course it is the official rule but why Is 'not it possible to have an option to change it? BGA tries to maintain only official rules variants on the site. Since the rules specifically say to keep them hidden (and there are no published variations to that, unlike the switching costs of buildings ...
by Jest Phulin
22 November 2018, 21:10
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: we should know if elo is active or not before enter a room
Replies: 6
Views: 599

Re: we should know if elo is active or not before enter a room

Pedros wrote:...this is a trap which doesn't become less of a problem with familiarity!

Maybe it becomes more of a problem with familiarity. People start to check, see that 90% (totally made up number) are the way they want it to be, so stop checking. Then realize the other 10% are still out there.

Go to advanced search