Search found 4 matches

by Stealthy Dachshund
29 September 2026, 16:42
Forum: icecoldicehockey
Topic: New Tournament!
Replies: 4
Views: 40

Re: New Tournament!

Thanks! I changed the game setting
by Stealthy Dachshund
29 September 2026, 15:24
Forum: icecoldicehockey
Topic: New Tournament!
Replies: 4
Views: 40

Re: New Tournament!

Oooh! I don't know...
Let me have a look and see.
by Stealthy Dachshund
28 September 2026, 15:45
Forum: icecoldicehockey
Topic: New Tournament!
Replies: 4
Views: 40

New Tournament!

https://boardgamearena.com/tournament?id=606948

"Hello out there, we're on the air...."
by Stealthy Dachshund
10 August 2020, 16:43
Forum: Rallyman: GT
Topic: Dev Request: Custom version of RallymanGT for Charity Fundraiser?
Replies: 1
Views: 1052

Dev Request: Custom version of RallymanGT for Charity Fundraiser?

Could... could I ask for a stupid dumb thing? We were laughing about the idea of doing a 24hrs of Le Mans version of RallymanGT, where we just play that game for 24 hours straight. And then we thought... wait, this might be possible! Would it possible to setup a version of RallymanGT with just 24 ho...

Go to advanced search