Legendary Inventors (and Ultimate Contest)

Board Game Arena Official announcements
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Re: Legendary Inventors (and Ultimate Contest)

Post by sourisdudesert »

Thanks for your feedback everyone. Note that most of your questions (ex: 4/5 players mode, shipping) are answered in the FAQ :
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10676
cosmosis wrote:New games start out at a low bgg ranking. More reviews on bgg will push it up the ranks.
You're welcome to push reviews there :)
Muzhachello wrote:Look please for that game: 24817424
The player who quit has a good reputation to it should be a technical issue ... As a rule of thumb avoid playing with player with low reputation so you are sure they won't leave the game on last turn.
Muzhachello

Post by Muzhachello »

Yeah, it is ok. But this is contest, and it will be nice if it might be fixed. Because it is really was just a last click, everyone end that game.

But if it not possible, no problem :) We will be stronger after that. :)))
Muzhachello

Post by Muzhachello »

And one more thing:

Look on numbers 3 and 5 on inventions cards, they really very similar, i think that u need made bigger space between lines.
makkuu

Post by makkuu »

Muzhachello wrote:And one more thing:

Look on numbers 3 and 5 on inventions cards, they really very similar, i think that u need made bigger space between lines.
I love the game, but THIS so much. I believe it's also an issue for the paper game, so if it's still in testing and not in final print - I would recommend them to change the 3 and 5 in the original game too. But even if they don't, it absolutely needs a fix here on the website.
sprockitz

Post by sprockitz »

Muzhachello wrote:Hey, guys!

Look please for that game: 24817424

We played for 1 hour, I won, and on final score one of the players just quit from the game. At 100% progression... Really it is annoying. How it might be fixed? It means that i can make newbies accounts that will quit when I losing?

Thanks for the attention
I've also noticed the game frequently hangs on the very last move (not just inventors but several different games (presumably all of them). So this could have been what happened. It occurred in 1 of my games and took 5 minutes for the last person to get the game to go through. So it is very possible this was what happened and not that the person intentionally did not finish.
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Post by sourisdudesert »

makkuu wrote:I love the game, but THIS so much. I believe it's also an issue for the paper game
As far as I saw on the paper game this is perfectly clear.

I increased a lot the size of the numbers so it should be fine now on BGA.
AmazonNERD

Post by AmazonNERD »

How come the 3 and 5 symbol look essentially identical? couldn't you fix that graphic so players can actually tell what they are buying when they get it?
Ashulis

Post by Ashulis »

nice for top3 players but be very nice if one player get that gift randomly.
Thats for those players who loose at beginning.
makkuu

Post by makkuu »

It's now slightly better, thanks! Still pretty indistinguishable, to be honest. I have to specifically study details on both 3 and 5's pictures to notice subtle differences and be very watchful for them. If you are in a hurry or on a phone... good luck!

I think part of the problem is the blurriness. Perhaps he numbers need the effect Sharpen a bit to fix it.
Hupchi

Post by Hupchi »

makkuu wrote:I think part of the problem is the blurriness. Perhaps he numbers need the effect Sharpen a bit to fix it.
Not a big issue when playing on the computer. If you move your mouse over the card, all the necessary info pop-up, including the the number of the card in the series.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”