6 new updates for lobby and turn-based

Board Game Arena Official announcements
dhnyny

Re: 6 new updates for lobby and turn-based

Post by dhnyny »

Seems a little buggy. I see games that have ended and games where there's no space left to join.
demiurgsage

Post by demiurgsage »

dhnyny wrote:Seems a little buggy. I see games that have ended and games where there's no space left to join.
If I don't refresh lobby for a while I also see the games that have already ended. I think that they were started and finished during this time.
I see the games where there is no space to join, but it looks like it was made intentionally.
And sometimes I see the games that I didn't choose as games I want to play. (It happens not often actually)
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

#1 is the best improvement. There were only six turn-based games I could join, and 38 I couldn't below it, so it was nice to see those easily at a glance. Usually there's more games but even at twice as many that's MUCH easier to see! (I'm not sure what it'll be like by time I know more games but hopefully it will have evolved by then. Right now this works well, and even with a lot of games, it would still be easier.) I also like that when I do click the button to show other games, it keeps them below the others rather than mixing in.
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

dhnyny wrote:Seems a little buggy. I see games that have ended and games where there's no space left to join.
Probably anything new will have some bugs. You might try refreshing it yourself more often. It's probably getting confused when new games are added or ended.
demiurgsage

Post by demiurgsage »

sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Post by sourisdudesert »

Hi,

I managed to reproduce the bug with the "finished tables" that appears on the lobby.

But unfortunately I don't manage to reproduce the "games not on my list" above.

If you have any clues that can help to make this problem happens (ie : what did you do just before the problem happens), so I can see what's wrong, it would be great. Thanks!
demiurgsage

Post by demiurgsage »

it probably concerned with re-match tables. It's my best guess now.
zoobert

Post by zoobert »

Thanks guys. Really like the go to next game with the shadow button. Really useful. Please keep going like that and I will maintain my subscription for ever. Next thing is to remove the wooden background.
senatorhung

Post by senatorhung »

zoobert wrote:Next thing is to remove the wooden background.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10091
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5406&start=20
Ankeszu

Post by Ankeszu »

sourisdudesert wrote:Hi,

I managed to reproduce the bug with the "finished tables" that appears on the lobby.

But unfortunately I don't manage to reproduce the "games not on my list" above.

If you have any clues that can help to make this problem happens (ie : what did you do just before the problem happens), so I can see what's wrong, it would be great. Thanks!
(sorry if I understand the word wrong) Is "managed to reproduce" supposed to mean to make the bug disappeared? If it supposed to mean it... then I am afraid the bug is still there.

I don't have a clue. Both bugs affects on the same time. I usually play a game with one tab opened as a game and one tab on the lobby. After a game I look at the lobby and I see a lot of ended games, including those I don't have on my list - even without clicking to display games I cannot join. Today there was also long time when I was afk with the lobby opened - with no game since opening the lobby on this tab last time, though with some chat windows from earlier games - and after coming back the lobby was with the trash too.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”