Carcassonne: Traders & Builders

Board Game Arena Official announcements
gonzogod

Re: Carcassonne: Traders & Builders

Post by gonzogod »

BADMAN, and all.... EVERYONE can play Carcassonne. People who refuse to help pay, just don't get to start one. An excellent deal! Even better, you can pay your fair (minimal) share, help the site and community, and start whatever game you want!
ib90

Post by ib90 »

There is a major bug: when you finish a feature with a builder, here in BGA, you get an extra turn but you should NOT! (that is clear in the official Carcassonne rules).
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Post by sourisdudesert »

ib90 wrote:when you finish a feature with a builder, here in BGA, you get an extra turn but you should NOT! (that is clear in the official Carcassonne rules).
Sorry but I couldn't find it in my rules. In fact it states the opposite : the rules gives an example with a road that is finished and this triggers a replay.

Can you give me the exact rules reference?
ollyfish2002

Post by ollyfish2002 »

From BGG :
"This Meeple can be added to a newly placed tile by the active player, provided that it adds to an already existing feature that contains at least one of their own Meeple.

The placement of the Builder allows a player to earn bonus turns in the future. Once a Builder is in play, any new tiles added (by the active player) to the feature containing the Builder will allow the active player to take an additional turn immediately (draw tile, place Meeple etc). No more than 1 bonus turn can be earned in a single go however.

It is also possible to add a tile to complete a feature containing the Builder, score and take back the Builder, before drawing and placing the bonus tile and then place the Builder again (if the above conditions for Builder placement are met)."

There is always an extra turn, IMO.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”