Djambi (Machiavelli's chessboard)

Board Game Arena Official announcements
evilmonkeycma

Re: Djambi (Machiavelli's chessboard)

Post by evilmonkeycma »

N_Faker,

Now that I remember, I only have seen the case with 2 players. So perhaps there is no mistake.
N_Faker

Post by N_Faker »

In regards to the entrapment rule.
If a Chief's corpse occupies the Maze, does it have the same effect as if the maze had been surrounded on all 8 sides?
-
Edit: The Answer is NO, corpses in the maze have no effect on the entrapment rule.
Victoria_La

Post by Victoria_La »

I would like to say thank you to Emmanuel (Een) who actually finished the game and fixed all the bugs to make it available here (the game was repeatedly abandoned by previous developers and would not see the light of day on bga otherwise)!
marcgenesis

Post by marcgenesis »

Victoria_La wrote:I would like to say thank you to Emmanuel (Een) who actually finished the game and fixed all the bugs to make it available here (the game was repeatedly abandoned by previous developers and would not see the light of day on bga otherwise)!
The game has been on stand by for a while until we could find time to test it ;)

But I agree, thanks Een for fixing the early bugs!
N_Faker

Post by N_Faker »

http://imgur.com/a/eLve8
http://imgur.com/a/AAmbM

In either of these examples, what would happen once it would be Red's turn?
-
Edit: The answer is that NOTHING will happen. Whoever has no legal moves will not be able to end their turn.
-
Edit: Turns will be automatically skipped if you have no legal moves
Last edited by N_Faker on 17 June 2017, 12:29, edited 4 times in total.
Een

Post by Een »

marcgenesis wrote:
Victoria_La wrote:I would like to say thank you to Emmanuel (Een) who actually finished the game and fixed all the bugs to make it available here (the game was repeatedly abandoned by previous developers and would not see the light of day on bga otherwise)!
The game has been on stand by for a while until we could find time to test it ;)

Well then thanks for the thanks! :)
GingoO

Post by GingoO »

Een wrote:
marcgenesis wrote:

Well then thanks for the thanks! :)
May I thank you for thanking the thankers?

I love Djambi, but I love my friends more, so BGA seems like a perfect place to play it.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”