JollyBird

Re: Lewis & Clark

Post by JollyBird »

Wow :o
Thank you Alena Laskavaia and BGA-team for bringing this great game here! :D
Emfatic

Post by Emfatic »

So exciting to be able to play this online.

One suggestion however: Because it's our neighbours' played cards that matter so much when we go to play a card, I would have like to see the active player shown as second on the list instead of first, so we can see each adjacent neighbour's cards without scrolling down to the bottom.
tarzanontoast

Post by tarzanontoast »

Thoroughly enjoying this one – it might just be my new favourite game!

One little suggestion: all of the cards are identical in sight, meaning it can be tough to work out which cards activate which resource without hovering the cursor over the card and reading the overtext. Fine for me as a beginner to the game because I rely on that overtext to learn all the cards, but those with more experience with the cards might want to know at a quick glance where, say, Daniel Boone is on the recruitment line.

However, it is a fine addition! Thanks BGA. Keep up the great work! :D
CSerpent

Post by CSerpent »

Another thank you! One of my favorites, and perfect for the turn-based format.
brainpattern

Post by brainpattern »

Does (or will) this support adding mountain tokens and such in the river, like the actual game has available?
fastattaq

Post by fastattaq »

brainpattern wrote:Does (or will) this support adding mountain tokens and such in the river, like the actual game has available?
+1 to this. This is an important part of the game, and not just for advanced players! You should find that the game progresses much smoother with some added terrain, for all players. Without them, usually what happens is everyone races up the river really fast and then completely stall out the moment they hit the first long mountain section.

By adding some mountains in there, people will start building their decks to accommodate mountain travel sooner than later, and players don't stall out as hard. There's smooth, steady travel the whole way.
michaelHastriter

Post by michaelHastriter »

Best game ever to hit BGA! Can they add customizable maps? More or less mountains or water decided before the game during setup?
aristofanes2

Post by aristofanes2 »

Magnífica adición. Casualmente acabo de comprarlo hace menos de un mes. Espectacular juego. Mi favorito sin duda junto a Le Havre.
Enhorabuena.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”