Private voice or video chat!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
Rillum

Re: Private voice or video chat!

Post by Rillum »

I would also like to request that the button for video chat be moved to the side or something? I've accidentally activated it twice, when just wanting to write gg in the chat. I didn't even realize it was me who activated it at first. It's such a discrete little button right in the middle. I didn't see it, till I actively looked for it, and it's very easy to press it, when just wanting to open the chat window.
Thanks
barakeel

Post by barakeel »

I have the same problem. It happens to me all the time.
Een

Post by Een »

barakeel wrote:I have the same problem. It happens to me all the time.
How does that happen? Are you used to double clicking or something?
senatorhung

Post by senatorhung »

Rillum wrote:I would also like to request that the button for video chat be moved to the side or something? I've accidentally activated it twice, when just wanting to write gg in the chat. I didn't even realize it was me who activated it at first. It's such a discrete little button right in the middle. I didn't see it, till I actively looked for it, and it's very easy to press it, when just wanting to open the chat window.
Thanks
i also +1 this .. it has happened to me multiple times, and a premium feature should not be an annoyance.

my suggestion is to just move the 3 symbols from the bottom to the left side instead. that way there is no accidental clicking and annoying the other table members with requests.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”