Innovation for Christmas!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
Sunmaster14

Re: Innovation for Christmas!

Post by Sunmaster14 »

As a fan of Trough the Ages, always wanted to try this. Thanks so much for the work invested in bringing this game to the BGA!
DariusCanton

Post by DariusCanton »

Thanks!!!
Kraftwagen

Post by Kraftwagen »

The game is nearly impossible to play on iPad due to constant reloading and inability to scroll down to see cards of opponents and decks. Too bad because the game is great. Just interface is not ready.
Kraftwagen

Post by Kraftwagen »

Too bad the game does not play on an Apple tablet.....keeps reloading constantly and cannot scroll down or zoom in to read cards. Is there a fix coming?
Woodruff

Post by Woodruff »

Hi everybody!

5 days and already 2600 games played! I did not expected that, that's a big surprise, thanks!
I know there are lots of things to fix (already 50 bugs reported, but there are many duplicates and I suspect a few are them are not). I'll do my best but it will take some time I'm afraid...

Reguarding the reloading problem, when played on a computer, this is supposed to happen when you shrink or wide your window to adapt the interface on the new width. Since you play on a tablet, you are obviously not redimensionning anything so there is something else that triggers that. I'll investigate ;)

Cheers,

Jean
i_am_ignis

Post by i_am_ignis »

Спасибо за прекрасную игру!
Djaron

Post by Djaron »

wasn't this game also once published by Iello, in a way less minimalistic version (with cool illustrations and such) a few years ago as well ?
i mean, either that, or two games with same name, and with similar concept and icons... highly unlikely to happen :)
steven v

Post by steven v »

May I do a suggestion? The lay out of the cards is very confusing. I hoped the cards would look like the original cards. I dont see the symbols on a card and also not, what level a card is.
It is hard to understand a card.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”