Ready for it?

Board Game Arena Official announcements
Alpechin
Posts: 2
Joined: 02 May 2018, 13:42

Re: Ready for it?

Postby Alpechin » 06 July 2018, 08:47

trinkolleffe wrote:CR7?

:D

Alpechin
Posts: 2
Joined: 02 May 2018, 13:42

Re: Ready for it?

Postby Alpechin » 06 July 2018, 08:52

truli wrote:7-07? Aupa San Farmín

Gora San fermín

Liallan
Posts: 1106
Joined: 26 May 2014, 07:01

Re: Ready for it?

Postby Liallan » 06 July 2018, 09:27

I think some people should stop getting so excited and assuming it's 7 Wonders. The font matching means nothing. There isn't anything saying that has to be from the game in question.

It's always possible something has changed, but it was already reported we couldn't get the license. Yucata has never been able to get the license, including to Duel. (Although BGA getting the license to Duel might be why. Sometimes they won't allow it on more than one site.) I just think it's a good idea not to make any assumptions about it.

(Although I will say, if it's not related to 7 Wonders, perhaps not very nice using that font and screwing with people's heads.)

juanmafm
Posts: 1
Joined: 24 August 2012, 16:58

Re: Ready for it?

Postby juanmafm » 06 July 2018, 12:09

7th continent??

User avatar
mackowy
Posts: 2
Joined: 20 June 2016, 15:04

Re: Ready for it?

Postby mackowy » 06 July 2018, 13:09

7th Continent?

User avatar
cach92
Posts: 1
Joined: 29 November 2012, 12:03

Re: Ready for it?

Postby cach92 » 06 July 2018, 14:40

Cristiano Ronaldo? <3

User avatar
RD1974
Posts: 1
Joined: 16 February 2016, 18:32

Re: Ready for it?

Postby RD1974 » 06 July 2018, 15:25

A lot of excitement for it potentially being 7 Wonders, yet no one plays the mobile app on-line :(

User avatar
N_Faker
Posts: 393
Joined: 09 September 2016, 10:16

Re: Ready for it?

Postby N_Faker » 06 July 2018, 16:08

Liallan wrote:The font matching means nothing. There isn't anything saying that has to be from the game in question.

As far as I see, they usually use game art assets to make these "this will soon be on BGA" posts

apollo1001 wrote:Well the available licenses page on 7 Wonders states:
Unfortunately, this license is not available.

:?

Liallan wrote:It's always possible something has changed, but it was already reported we couldn't get the license. Yucata has never been able to get the license, including to Duel. (Although BGA getting the license to Duel might be why. Sometimes they won't allow it on more than one site.) I just think it's a good idea not to make any assumptions about it.

(Although I will say, if it's not related to 7 Wonders, perhaps not very nice using that font and screwing with people's heads.)

Ah yes, that is quite the strong point against it being '7 Wonders'.

User avatar
Hangane
Posts: 2
Joined: 20 June 2018, 18:52

Re: Ready for it?

Postby Hangane » 06 July 2018, 18:08

Not premium or I'm not interested.

sosankable
Posts: 1
Joined: 03 May 2018, 00:15

Re: Ready for it?

Postby sosankable » 06 July 2018, 18:55

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!


Return to “Official announcements [en]”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Russian Red and 12 guests