Board Game Arena Official announcements
mooncake888

Re: Eminent Domain

Post by mooncake888 »

Great! hope all expansions of this Game will be followed~ :D
tontogamer

Post by tontogamer »

i have played three games now and find it is pretty smooth. Very happy to have this game on BGA as it is not one I can get on the table often with my gaming group. It is an odd deck builder with an uneven tempo to it, and that throws folks off. I like it a lot and can now play it to exhaustion. Awesome! Way to go TMG. :D
Robofrogg

Post by Robofrogg »

Will any of the expansions become available soon? I see they implemented scenarios, but not the full escalation expansion.
irishfunk

Post by irishfunk »

I can't stop playing this game. When I'm not playing this game, I'm thinking about the game. Is there a game addiction hotline. Help!
stalker87

Post by stalker87 »

Bundyman wrote:Yes ,yes i waited long for that, and a super option to implement the Escalation expansion. 8-)
And oblivion;)
dzilla77

Post by dzilla77 »

What expansions/optional rules do the options refer to?

e.g. what is Extended? Extra Turn? etc.
senatorhung

Post by senatorhung »

dzilla77 wrote: 24 April 2019, 20:01 What expansions/optional rules do the options refer to?

Extended is for 3+ player games i think - the endgame only gets triggered when 2 stacks get emptied instead of just 1
Extra Turn means there is one more turn after the endgame is triggered (instead of ending at the end of the current round)
dzilla77

Post by dzilla77 »

senatorhung wrote: 02 May 2019, 21:41
dzilla77 wrote: 24 April 2019, 20:01 What expansions/optional rules do the options refer to?

Extended is for 3+ player games i think - the endgame only gets triggered when 2 stacks get emptied instead of just 1
Extra Turn means there is one more turn after the endgame is triggered (instead of ending at the end of the current round)
OK, thanks.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”