Board Game Arena Official announcements
inamo

Re: Taluva

Post by inamo »

super!!! Nie liczyłam, że jednak to się stanie. dzięki!!! :D
mPony

Post by mPony »

I'm so happy Taluva is available to play on BGA. :) Thanks!
volkerk

Post by volkerk »

Back to the question of having two temples or towers in the same village. The rule states (and this was repeated above) that it's possible to have this when connecting two villages, but the game is in fact letting you place a tower or temple to be that connecting piece, i.e. if one of the villages did not have one yet you can place it even if that would connect the village to one that already had one (meaning that the tower/temple is illegal to place with respect to one village, but legal with respect to another). Just wanted to clarify this, as I find it not quite clear in the rules.
fuzzycoatimundi

Post by fuzzycoatimundi »

volkerk wrote:Back to the question of having two temples or towers in the same village. The rule states (and this was repeated above) that it's possible to have this when connecting two villages, but the game is in fact letting you place a tower or temple to be that connecting piece, i.e. if one of the villages did not have one yet you can place it even if that would connect the village to one that already had one (meaning that the tower/temple is illegal to place with respect to one village, but legal with respect to another). Just wanted to clarify this, as I find it not quite clear in the rules.
Yes, this is desired functionality. Basically, you choose which settlement you're adding a temple/tower to, and if that inadvertently causes it to link with another settlement, so be it. But you never need to take both settlements into account before placing the building.

So happy this is on BGA! Hands down one of my favourite games.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”