Krosmaster Arena (official release)

Board Game Arena Official announcements
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Krosmaster Arena (official release)

Post by sourisdudesert »

We are happy to announce the official release of the Krosmaster Arena digital adaptation on Board Game Arena.

6 months ago, we published the first version of Krosmaster on Board Game Arena (see announcement here). After that, we added several seasons, and now we support the standard format for Krosmaster tournaments (with a few exceptions left that we hope to take care of soon).

This is an important step for Krosmaster on Board Game Arena, because we are going to host the official tournaments of this game, with qualifying places for the World Championship.

As planned and announced before, Krosmaster Arena has now Premium figurines available, like the previous digital adaptation from Ankama. The very good news is that on BGA you do not need to buy Krosmasters one by one: as soon as you become a BGA Premium member (see this page), you can access the whole figurines collection with no limits at all - and in addition you can access all others BGA Premium games and features :)

Of course, if you bought some Krosmasters on the previous official digital adaptation, you can still access these figurines on BGA. Read this page to see how to get them.

If you were a user of the previous 3D adaptation of Krosmaster and you are just starting to discover the BGA version, we'd like to welcome you and strongly recommend you to read this article explaining why Ankama and Board Game Arena chose to build a new official digital version for Krosmaster together.

We are now counting on all Krosmaster fans to make this adaptation a big success :)
ryanh221

Re: Krosmaster Arena (official release)

Post by ryanh221 »

Congrats! This is huge news for us!
atticor

Post by atticor »

Aren't we still missing many Figurines that are currently in Season? I'm not well informed, but definitely Boufball and the OAV-Pack, the other half of Season 3, and i think the whole Season 2?
An official Release is supposed to be finished, right?!
How are official Tournaments supposed to happen here with these Houserules?
I guess if Ankama doesn't care then that's that, but i'm still dumbfounded.
blueeyewth

Post by blueeyewth »

I have a question to ask.

If I sign up for a premium membership, will I be able to use the kros from season 2?

If I could, I will be more than happy to pay for the monthly membership fee.
albbara

Post by albbara »

There are a lot of krosmaster missing, like ova pack (perce, ush, yugo....) and dark heroes (vlad, djaul, katar.....)
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Post by sourisdudesert »

albbara wrote:There are a lot of krosmaster missing, like ova pack (perce, ush, yugo....) and dark heroes (vlad, djaul, katar.....)
As we say since the beginning of Krosmaster on Board Game Arena, we definitely want to work more on Krosmaster Arena, add new stuff, and so on. However, we work on priority for the games with the largest audiences :) So the best way to have an update soon for your game is to advertise for it and make the community grow :)
Andarus

Post by Andarus »

still doesn't work. still cant see the figurines when played
jorgico

Post by jorgico »

A ver si lo he entendido bien.
Quieren hacer torneos oficiales con menos figuras de las oficiales, porque hasta donde yo sé, el formato de temporada incluye las promos S3, Dark Heroes, OVA Pack y los krosmasters del Jalabol.
A eso hay que añadirle Bugs todavía sin solucionar.
Además, en mi opinión, faltan un montón de mapas de los que existen en físico.
Entonces, con esto pretenden dar validez oficial para clasificar en un Mundial...!?!?!?
En serio...!?!?!?
Francamente, no me opongo a que dichos torneos y clasificaciones se produzcan, pero tal y como está en este momento implementado Krosmaster Arena en BGA Arena, me parece todo un despropósito.
Espero que primero se igualen de verdad a como se juega en físico, y si consiguen ese objetivo, entonces su idea de hacer torneos y clasificaciones oficiales podrían tener cabida.
Un sa-ludo.
albbara

Post by albbara »

jorgico wrote:A ver si lo he entendido bien.
Quieren hacer torneos oficiales con menos figuras de las oficiales, porque hasta donde yo sé, el formato de temporada incluye las promos S3, Dark Heroes, OVA Pack y los krosmasters del Jalabol.
A eso hay que añadirle Bugs todavía sin solucionar.
Además, en mi opinión, faltan un montón de mapas de los que existen en físico.
Entonces, con esto pretenden dar validez oficial para clasificar en un Mundial...!?!?!?
En serio...!?!?!?
Francamente, no me opongo a que dichos torneos y clasificaciones se produzcan, pero tal y como está en este momento implementado Krosmaster Arena en BGA Arena, me parece todo un despropósito.
Espero que primero se igualen de verdad a como se juega en físico, y si consiguen ese objetivo, entonces su idea de hacer torneos y clasificaciones oficiales podrían tener cabida.
Un sa-ludo.
Totalmente de acuerdo, es necesario que el juego sea lo mas parecido al juego de tablero, y al menos deberian estar disponibles todas las figuras legales a partir de s3. Solo así crecerá la comunidad en bga. Si ahora se implantan muchas figuras premium sin estar completo el juego, sucederá lo contrario, la comunidad disminuirá
aluisiocsantos

Post by aluisiocsantos »

Hi there! I have Krosmaster Season 4 Codes that I haven't yet unlocked. Is there still a way I can do it?

Return to “Official announcements [en]”